Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board, JUPEB is a body approved to conduct examinations for a foundation programme that is being moderated by the University of Lagos. JUPEB programme creates an alternative avenue for students to seek admission into Universities with the combination of Direct Entry and gain admission into 200 level of the chosen course. The advantages of Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations is limitless for parents and students who take up the opportunity after finishing the Ordinary Level.
Some of the benefits Of JUPEB include but not limited to
- You have the opportunity of gaining admission into a tertiary institution in Nigeria and the partnering universities abroad.
- You have the first-hand experience of what the university life is all about
- With JUPEB, you gain admission without JAMB, and not to 100 level but into 200 level
- You can study any course of your choice with JUPEB at almost Southern universities in Nigeria
- The result of JUPEB does not expire, you can use it even after 30 years being through with the programme
- OAU, Unilag, Uniport, Unn, Uniben, UI, what else? and even more accepts JUPEB into 200 level including to study Medicine, Accounting, Business Admin, Law, Fine Art, etc
- The JUPEB registration is quiet simple and straight forward. Go through JUPEB registration page you can also print out the JUPEB form and fill, then submit to our email for processing.
Most all the question about JUPEB have been answered at JUPEB frequently ask questions, please go through it and it would surely help you. While JUPEB school fees is different from centre to centre, you can actually see the average school fee for JUPEB here
With Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board, the programme a session divided into 2 semesters. And the opportunities in this programme abound, as students can choose any university they want after being through with the programme and any course including Medicine, Accounting, Law, Music etc. With this opportunity, being led by Unilag, we have more chances of gaining admission with it. As about 30,000 of students who register for this programme year, not less than 75% gains admission with it year. You can see list of universities accepting JUPEB result also you can found more details about JUPEB. The average JUPEB cut off mark have been listed for people to see. If you want to know how to calculate your JUPEB points and grades, we have done justice to it also.
Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board Subjects
Students can select three subjects for both semesters in which it will be divided into two courses. In all, Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board has about 19 subjects students can select from, including Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Biology, Accounting, Commerce, Music, Arts, Chemistry, Physics. The only subject that is not involved in Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board for now is English subjects. All other subjects are well covered. Without English Language, that does not mean you cannot study Law or Linguistics, as you have supplementary subjects like, CRS, IRS, Literature in English, Government which is enough for the two semesters.
How To Register For Joint Universities Preliminary Board Through Us
If you register through us, you have to print out the JUPEB form from our website jupebonline.com, and select your preferred JUPEB centres. Our study centres is an approved learning centres in places we current have study centres for advance programme including JUPEB
1 Print out the form below and fill the details with CAPITAL LETTERS all through
2. Pay the application fee which is #15,000 ( Please check the breakdown of JUPEB tuition fees here ) to the following account details
Account Name: Alevel Registration
Account Number: Make payment online only at https://flutterwave.com/pay/jupeb
Online payment only: Online payment – payment only (Gtbank)
3.After payment, scan the copy of the teller indicating payment along with the FILLED application form to email@example.com
4. After reviewing your application form, your JUPEB centre name and address would be sent to you through the same email you used in sending it to us within 48 hours to 72 hours. We advised that you use your personal and active email address to send your data to us, as further information and instructions would be communicated through the email address used during the registration.
We advised that you use your personal and active email address to send your data to us, as further information and instructions would be communicated through the email address used during the registration.
Check the JUPEB registration form closing date
For complaints, advise and info about JUPEB registration and admission, please call 08180679748 or 09050904734