JUPEB 2020/2021 Registration form – JUPEB Alevel Registration is pleased to announce to the general public that the JUPEB 2020 program registration form is to commence from April 20th for all candidates to start their application process and register into their preferred JUPEB centers of choice to gain admission into 200L in 2021.
JUPEB is an A’level program coordinated by Unilag and about 85 universities Nigeria accepts (the majority in Southern part of Nigeria) While IJMB is accepted mostly by the Northern part of Nigeria. The main university that does not accept JUPEB in Southern University is the University of Ibadan (the University of Ibadan only accepts Cambridge A’level into 200L.
We have two types of centres for JUPEB (University Campus centres and Advanced study centres) University centres for those who wish to run it in a particular university while Advanced study centres are those who want to run it in a private centre and then use the result to gain admission after the programme into the university of their choice.
JUPEB registration fee is different from centres to centres (Usually between 15,000 to 45000) and the tuition fee also is different between centres to centres (usually between #260,000 to #900,000) while you are registering for the JUPEB 2020/2021 academic session you will be able to see registration fee and tuition fee for each centre.
Again on the online registration for JUPEB you will be asked which environment you want to run it (Advanced Studies Centre or University centre)
The Different Between the Two Environment where you can JUPEB Program
If you select advance study centres you will see all the list of Advanced study centre, during the second stage, and if you select University centre, you will see all available centres for Universities.
Advanced studies centre you can use awaiting the result, pay on instalment maximum of 3 times and receive your admission letter immediately, while University centres awaiting result is not allowed, and you cannot pay on instalment and admission letter are not sent immediately as you will write entrance examination and your chosen course can be changed after the entrance exam or you might not be chosen at all if the admission list is out.
Advanced studies centres partner with some of the universities to make the centres closer to the people, meaning your examination will be writing in one of the affiliated JUPEB universities( Advanced studies centres are not recognized by JUPEB.
Meaning in universities centres admission letter is not automatic you can only get it after the entrance exam is successful and you are chosen.
At Advance study centres, your chosen centre will not be changed, your points will determine what course you want to study after the result is released. (JUPEB result are usually released around August every year)
Advanced studies centres partners with some of the affiliated JUPEB universities to run the programme to ease payment, travels and for qualitative lectures.
At JUPEB Alevel Registration portal ( we make it easy for every guardian to register in the same portal and chose their preferred study centre (while we take our registration commission) and distribute them to their chosen centre.
To start your registration for JUPEB program to any available centres of your choice. Start Here
JUPEB Alevel Registration is a leading sole educational consultant helping candidates register for all their preferred A level program including Cambridge Alevel, IJMB, JUPEB, NABTEB Alevel, and another foreign programme, like to any centres of their choice in Nigeria.
JUPEB universities centres are 90% without accommodation while Advanced study centres are mostly with accommodation which is optional. If you do not need accommodation, the accommodation fee will be removed.
Instruction how to register for JUPEB centres in Nigeria through JUPEB Alevel Registration
- Fill the first stage of the form, select the program you wish to register for
- Select where you wish to run it.
- Fill another important aspect of the first stage
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email address, you need to click the verification link sent to you, to confirm that your link is valid.
- Fill the other aspect of the form, like your previous academic details, your parent’s details, your parents home and office address, your preferred study centre.
- Select your preferred study centre and make your payment at the bank, POS, USSD, transfer, mobile banking, internet banking or using your ATM details.
- If you have selected your Advanced study centre, your admission letter will be sent immediately, if you select universities centre, wait for an update within 4 days
- You cannot change your centre and other detail after registration and other details unless you have reregistered and pay another fee for your registration.
- Fill your form with absolute caution.
- Any filled form that do not make payment within 24 hours, will be deleted from our database. Fill the form with your registration at hand and sought your parent’s consent.
- Registration fee are not refundable.