Instruction how to register for JUPEB centres in Nigeria through JUPEB Registration for 2022/2023 academic session
- The first step is to make the payment.
- Fill the first stage of the form, select the program you wish to register for
- Select where you wish to run it.
- Fill another important aspect of the first stage
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email address, you need to click the verification link sent to you, to confirm that your link is valid.
- Fill the other aspect of the form, like your previous academic details, your parent’s details, your parent’s home and office address, your preferred study centre.
- Select your preferred study center and make your payment at the bank, POS, USSD, transfer, mobile banking, internet banking or using your ATM details.
- If you have selected your Advanced study center, your admission letter will be sent immediately, if you select universities center, wait for an update within 4 days
- You cannot change your center and other detail after registration and other details unless you have reregistered and pay another fee for your registration.
- Fill your form with absolute caution.
- Any filled form that does not make payment within 24 hours, will be deleted from our database. Fill the form with your registration fee at hand and seek your parent’s consent before you start your registration
- The registration fee is not refundable. Read full details at JUPEB 2022/2023 registration form instruction
- Check the JUPEB closing date for registration
- Need more details? Read JUPEB admission into 200L is not automatic
- Read all about JUPEB program in Nigeria
Click here to Pay Online Before You Start Filling The Form Here (#15,000) For Advanced Studies Centres or #25,000 for University Centres Here