How To Check Your JUPEB Result From JUPEB Official ResultPortal
To check your JUPEB result after the completion of the examination, JUPEB students need to visit the official JUPEB portal armed with their examination registration number.
Though candidates have the opportunity to check their results in two ways. The first one is to check the result from JUPEB portal and the second way to view your JUPEB final result is to get it from the school where you attend your JUPEB programme.
The result could be pasted on the wall of your department or the notice board of your faculty or anything related to something like
Also, where you receive your JUPEB lectures, the management of the school can decide to post the result on their official website pages meant for JUPEB candidates.
Candidates should note, you do not have to run your degree at the same centre/university you did your JUPEB programme, you can use your JUPEB result anywhere you want in Nigeria as long as such university is one the JUPEB affiliated universities or any universities that accepts JUPEB result
To check your JUPEB examination results, follow this procedure below
- Go directly to JUPEB result portal
- Input your examination number on the first field
- Input your surname(father’s name) on the second field
- Click the Check button below it
- Your result will be displayed to you. In the form of A, B, C, D, E and F which literally means 5 points, 4 points, 3 points, 2 points, 1 point and 0 points respectively. To know how to calculate your grade check JUPEB Grades, Scores And Points